Counter Corruption Role
• Countering illegal activities, practices and dealings that negatively affect Dubai’s economy and resources, and all that might be committed against the rule of law, including but not exclusive of the following:
- Corruption and illicit gain.
- Fraud and Cheating.
- Bribe and Embezzlement.
- Exploitation of Public Funds.
- Forgery and Counterfeit.
- Money laundering.
- Funding illegal organizations and terrorist groups.
• Follow up on prosecution and litigation of cases concerning economic security, including across boarder cases, and in collaboration with the judicial authority of Dubai.